Will your business benefit with Groupon or coupon company?
The answer is both yes and no. The reason the answer is both, is because there are many variables to consider.
10 Things To Know & Prepare
1) What is your offer?
2) Will you create more than 1 offer?
3) How will you negotiate your offer with your Groupon sales rep?
4) When will your offer expire?
5) How many offers you will sell?
6) How will you decide most effective prices?
7) Will you update your website to cross network and promote other services?
8) How will you schedule your appointments?
9) Will you offer upgrades?
10) Will you create an offer for return visit?
One way to have success with Groupon is to have all these 10 items prepared before you contact Groupon.
Groupon is a business Groupon trains their sales staff to sell Groupon. It is the sale rep responsibility to sign up your business and make the most profit possible for Groupon.
Your Groupon sales rep can be kind, charming and be genuine in their wish for your success, however, never forget their boss is Groupon - not you.
If you are prepared you can create a win win strategy and have success. If you are not prepared, you could end up working for peanuts and take a financial loss.